Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The Abstract follows the format according to the Instructions to Authors and contains the necessary keywords.
- The Supplementary Text contains all the sections and is formatted according to the Instructions to Authors.
- Submission Metadata matches elements from the manuscript.
- Instructions to Authors have been fully complied with.
- Agree to SEATROPH's terms and conditions
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.